A mug decorated with figurines Teddy bears made of polymer clay is a great gift made by yourself. On this page of our web-site Three free photo tutorials! On our site there is a page dedicated to polymer clay decor. There are many different ideas collected there. On the same page of the decor will be linked exclusively with Teddy bears.
Polymer clay decor: Teddy bears. Content:
Polymer clay mug decor: A couple of bears. Photo tutorial on polymer clay.
1. We form the base for the bear’s head. At first we make a brown polymer clay ball and press it with our fingers to the cup.
2. In the upper half of the ball we make press, in the lower half of the ball we collect clay and form a tubercle.
3. We draw our eyes and mouth, for this we use a stack with a ball, immediately we make the wool with a needle.
4. We make eyes by rolling up small black balls of polymer clay and insert them into the intimated recesses. Form the eyelids, put thin pieces of brown polymer clay on the eyes and smooth it to the base. Make a nose, attach the triangle of black polymer clay to the middle of the hillock.
5. A ball of polymer clay for the ears we press in the middle, so that the edges were convex, then we cut it in half and smooth to the base, make the wool. Add white dots to the eyes.
6. According to paragraphs 1-5 we form the head of the she-bear, but we make it a bit smaller, and the eyes a bit bigger. Fix her below the bear. Then we attack the neck to the bear.
7. From pieces of unnecessary polymer clay we make the basis for the body. Attach the paws and smooth to the body.
8. We roll out the white polymer clay in a thin layer, cut into the shape of the base and put it on, smoothing from the side.
9. Roll out the polymer clay of dark brown color, cut out a rectangle, make a cut in the middle and wrap our paws.
10. From a thin black piece of polymer clay we attach a belt and a buckle. We draw an imitation of machine stitch with a needle.
11. From brown polymer clay we roll 2 sausages, they should be flattened at the tips, then we cut out a white layer of clay smaller than half of a paw and wrap it. We fix the paws to the body.
12. We form the paws for a she-bear. Immediately make the wool.
13,14. Roll out a thin layer of pink polymer clay and make it in form of accordion, then we need to flatten it gently from above and attach it to the cup under the head. Under the neck we cover the dress with a thin piece of clay and draw a line. We attach the paws.
15. We make a wool on the paws of a bear and a she-bear, add details as well. We sculpt cuffs on the trousers and a collar on a T-shirt.
16. Model boutonnieres in the form of hearts.
17. Roll out a thin sausage of white polymer clay and wrap a she-bear’s paw with it.
18. From a polymer clay of white color we form a heart and cover it with varnish of pink color, it will be a balloon.
19. Bake a cup with polymer clay decor at the temperature of 130 ° C / 265 ° F for 30 minutes (you should do this according to the instructions for your polymer clay).
20. In the end of making our polymer clay cup décor we dilute the epoxy resin or use epoxy glue, cover the figurine with a thin layer, attach to the cup, and leave it for 24 hours.
Photo tutorial. Polymer clay mug decor: Teddy bear with bull.
Polymer clay cup decor.
We decorate this cup with a Teddy bear as well. The first thing the master does is sketching on tracing paper. Tracing paper is a very thin enlightening paper. You can transfer any drawing to it, simply outlining the contours with a pencil from the monitor of your phone.
Then, according to the drawing, we sculpt the body, head, paws of the bear. We apply everything to the cup.
We sculpt the face of the bear. Also according to the picture, as you can see in the photo, and attach it.
The scarf is sculpted using an extruder. We make a lot of thin sausages, roll them up with flagella.
We sculpt a miniature bull according to the drawing. As shown in the photo below.
Rub on dry art pastels and tint the bull figurine.
We bake the resulting decor immediately on a cup, as indicated in the instructions for your clay. After that, we remove the decor and glue it with epoxy glue.
This decor on a cup with a Teddy bear is sculpted in the same way as the 2 previous ones.