Polymer clay Free tutorial: Minion on a mug. Polymer clay minion with a guitar. DIY
Basic rules for making decor from polymer clay
Polymer clay mug decor is always made in the same way. You take the mug you want to decorate. Only those mugs and objects that can be baked in the oven are used for this. As far as the polymer clay decor is molded and baked already on a mug or object. Baked polymer clay is always used for polymer clay mug decor, as it is completely waterproof and very durable. After sculpting and baking, the decor is glued to the mug with epoxy resin or epoxy glue. This is obligatory, since after baking, the polymer clay decor will not adhere tightly to a smooth ceramic or glass surface. Decor is made on the outside part of the mug, where the mug does not come in contact with drinks.
Polymer clay minion with a guitar on a mug. Polymer clay modeling tutorial for beginners. Video & photo Free tutorial.
1. For making the body polymer clay minion.
We roll a thick yellow sausage. Press the edges to the mug.
2. We make a hole for the eye with dots. Insert a white ball, make another hole on top and insert a brown, black one and make a thin white dot on the top.
3. We make clothes from blue polymer clay.
I attach the clothes to the body and outline what needs to be cut with a needle.
For the texture of the clothes, I use the surface of a mock knife. You can attach gauze or bandage and lightly roll it with a rolling pin so that the pattern is printed from the fabric.
So that there is no torn edge, you can press on the sides with a silicone brush.
4. We make the pocket in overalls polymer clay minion
5 For legs hands, I roll 2 blue drops. I flatten it. I glue it to the overalls.
6. Lay out the gray stripe in the shape of the eye and press it lightly.
Roll a ball from a thin yellow color, roll it out, cut off more than half and apply it to the top of the eye. This will be the eyelid.
Apply small balls of the gray color from the outside.
7. We make two stripes from black polymer clay and apply them to the face near the middle of the eye. You can make stripes with a needle and press it to the face.
8. For a smile, we use a needle to lightly push the clay from the side just below the eyes.
9. For shoes, we take a dark color of polymer clay. Then we make two thick sausages. We press them to the legs.
10. For the hands, I roll 2 yellow sausages. We make 2 thin strips on top of the overalls. They should be just above the shoulder.
11. When the hands are ready, I take the black color and make the shape of the wrist and make the fingers with a needle.
12. For hair, I roll thin sausages of the same size and apply them to the head on top of each other.
13. I make the shape of the guitar: I scratch the surface with a needle and make the color of the wood with dry pastel.
14. We make small details. We make strings from black polymer clay.
Sculpt the Guitar for Minion. Polymer clay Video tutorial:
15. I put the guitar on the body and press the hands on top of the guitar.
Polymer clay Minion on a mug. Video tutorial:
Author Victoria https://www.instagram.com/tvoya__kruzhka/