Polymer clay cute souvenir. In this photo tutorial we will sculpt a purse and banknotes. And polymer clay cute cub.
Polymer clay cute souvenir made. Polymer clay purse tutorial
In many countries around the world people are used to present money souvenirs, and in this lesson we will sculpt a very cute baked polymer clay souvenir. As far as you understand, money souvenir is a souvenir where money is necessarily present – banknotes (bills) or coins. Also, a purse is used as a money souvenir very often. In this photo tutorial we will sculpt a purse and banknotes. And a very cute polymer clay tiger cub. But you can mold any figurine of your own taste. Here we have a separate page with very detailed photo lessons on how to sculpt figures. This tutorial will show you in detail how to sculpt a purse.
Polymer clay purse tutorial. We sculpt a cute polymer clay souvenir
1. We take a blue polymer clay and a rolling pin, also we will need a texture, we use a rug. The texture is shown in detail in photo 4. You can use any texture, the main thing is that the clay shouldn’t stick to it.
2. Using a rolling pin we roll out polymer clay into a long and wide strip. We slightly moisten polymer clay with water in order to prevent it from sticking.
3. You should get this texture on polymer clay.
4. The photo of texture.
5. Then we cut out the purse pattern with the blade.
6 -8. We connect the edges of the polymer clay on the sides. You can see how it should be
on the photos 8 and 8a.
9. We take silver polymer clay.
10. Roll out a thin strip and cut it evenly.
11. Then attach this thin strip along the edges of the purse, as shown in the photo. This will be a metal part of the purse fasteners – the clasp and the edging.
12 and 12a. Using a cap from a pen or felt-tip pen, we make a rivet on the purse on both sides. Please note that we fixed our polymer clay purse on a glass to keep it upright by using polymer clay as well.
13. Roll a ball of foil and roll it with orange polymer clay.
14 – 15. We insert small glass beads of black color into this ball. We sculpt the nose next, keep the muzzle of a cute tiger. For more detailed lessons on sculpting cute polymer clay animals, use this page.
16. We sculpt a body from orange polymer clay.
17. We put the tiger in the polymer clay purse.
18. We sculpt the front legs.
19. Then we sculpt the hind legs and tail. With the help of a needle we work out the fur all over the body of the tiger.
20. We sculpt the edging on the tiger’s ears from white polymer clay.
21. Using small stamps we make 100 dollar bills from polymer clay.
22. We surround the tiger cub with one hundred dollar banknotes.
23. At the bottom of the purse we also glue many hundred dollar banknotes.
We push small stripes all over the body of the tiger, we also do the same on the paws.
24. We bake our cute souvenir in the oven according to the instructions for your polymer clay. After baking we draw stripes of the tiger cub using a thin brush and acrylic paint, draw the pupils in the eyes.
Our cute polymer clay souvenir is ready!
Especially for the website: https://polymerclayideas.info/